Adding some drops of Oro Canna CBD oil to your food preparations is a delicious option to connect with the earth and contribute to your well-being while you feed your body. You should feel relaxed and with mental clarity after you eat. Because we dilute the CBD molecule in vegetable oil, it’s possible to use it as an ingredient in practically any recipe.
- 1 lime + 1 tbsp of vinegar
- 1 segment of garlic, finely chopped or minced
- 1 tbsp of Oro canna oil (7 drops)
- Tajin or cracked black pepper o, to taste
- Pop all your ingredients into a clean glass jar or container, you can put lettuce, radish, zucchini, avocado, corn, cherry tomato, and red onion slices. Fasten on the lid tightly
- Shake the jar until all the ingredients are combined
- Set aside the dressing so that the flavours can infuse into the oil. leave it for 30 minutes to get a balanced flavor, if you want a stronger flavor, leave it more time, is up to you.
- When you’re ready to serve the salad, give the jar another shake and drizzle the contents across your salad.